Repo World, If they Don't Pay, We'll Take It Away!
Repossession Experts
Repo World Home Page
Repo World - Repossession Services
Repo World - Repossession Tools
Repo World - Repossession Services Coverage Area
Repo World - Order a Repossession
Repo World - Contact Repo World
Repo World - Repossession News
Fast Repossession Service

Hawaii Repossession Services

We have repossessors located in the following cities:

Honolulu, Hawaii
Hilo, Hawaii
Kailua, Hawaii
Kaneohe, Hawaii
Maui, Hawaii
Pearl City, Hawaii

Our drivers will travel up to 250 miles. If you need a repo in a city not listed, we have a driver that will cover it.

Click below to order a repossession.

Repossession Services

Click here for more information on Repossession Services

Hawaii Counties covered - Hawaii County, Honolulu County, Kauai County, Maui County

Hawaii Cities covered - Aiea Barbers Point Ewa Beach Hanalei Hilo Honolulu Kahului Kailua Kailua Kona Kamuela Kaneohe Kapaa Keaau Keauhou Kihei Koloa Kula Lahaina Lihue Makawao Mililani Pearl City Wahiawa Waialua Waianae Wailuku Waipahu, Kona, Hilo, Honolulu, Maui, Kauai

Hawaii title, and repossession requirements:

Title State: License and Registration information refer to: City and County of Honolulu, Department of Finance, Division of Motor Vehicle and Licensing, 1455 S. Beretania St., Honolulu, Hawaii 96814

Recording: Liens on motor vehicles recorded on Certificate of Ownership. Uniform Commercial Code adopted January, 1967.

Recovery: Peaceful repossession permitted.

Redemption: If taken without notice to buyer, buyer has 10 days to redeem.

Deficiency: Deficiency judgments permitted. Confession of judgment notes are valid only up to $1,000.00.

Special Motor Vehicle Provisions: All transfers must be filed with the County Treasurer as to repossession, seizures, imposition of a lien.

Documents Required to Transfer Ownership of Motor Vehicle: If mainland license plates are on vehicle; Certificate of title in lien holder's name only and a Notarized Bill of Sale. If Hawaii license plates on the vehicle and a mainland Title; unsigned Certificate of Title and 2 Notarized Powers of Attorney. Please check with your local agent.

PLATES: Plates remain with the vehicle.