Repo World, If they Don't Pay, We'll Take It Away!
Repossession Experts
Repo World Home Page
Repo World - Repossession Services
Repo World - Repossession Tools
Repo World - Repossession Services Coverage Area
Repo World - Order a Repossession
Repo World - Contact Repo World
Repo World - Repossession News
Fast Repossession Service

Wyoming Repossession Services

We have repossessors located in the following cities:

Cheyenne, Wyoming
Casper, Wyoming
Laramie, Wyoming

Our drivers will travel up to 250 miles. If you need a repo in a city not listed, we have a driver that will cover it.

Click below to order a repossession.

Repossession Services

Click here for more information on Repossession Services

Wyoming Counties covered- Albany County, Big Horn County, Campbell County, Carbon County, Converse County, Crook County, Fremont County, Goshen County, Hot Springs County, Johnson County, Laramie County, Lincoln County, Natrona County, Niobrara County, Park County, Platte County, Sheridan County, Sublette County, Sweetwater County, Teton County, Uinta County, Washakie County, Weston County

Wyoming Cities covered- Afton Buffalo Casper Cheyenne Cody Douglas Dubois Evanston Gillette Green River Jackson Hole Lander Laramie Newcastle Pinedale Powell Rawlins Riverton Rock Springs Sheridan Thermopolis Torrington Wheatland Worland Laramie, Basin, Gillette, Rawlins, Douglas, Sundance, Lander, Torrington, Thermopolis, Buffalo, Cheyenne, Kemmerer, Casper, Lusk, Cody, Wheatland, Sheridan, Pinedale, Green River, Jackson, Evanston, Worland, Newcastle

Wyoming title, and repossession requirements:

Title State: License and Registration information refer to: Wyoming Dept. of Transportation, 5300 Bishop Boulevard, P.O. Box 1708, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82003

Recording: All lien instruments are recorded by use of "financing statements" which are filed with the clerk of the county where property is located. Uniform Commercial Code adopted July, 1962.

Recovery: Peaceful repossession permitted.

Redemption: Ten day redemption.

Deficiency: Judgment notes are probably not valid but deficiency permitted of authorized by lien instrument.

Special Motor Vehicle Provisions: Lien is noted on certificate of title. Recording must be done with County Recorder.

Documents Required to Transfer Ownership of Motor Vehicle: Title in lien holder's name or debtor's name; notarized Power of Attorney; affidavit of repossession.

PLATES: Remain with the owner.